1745d:12h:56m:23sGood till cancelled
- Premium-Quality sound streaming in a tiny package.
- Wireless remote control function
- Easy to use by connecting directly 30 pin dock to change the common sound-box to Bluetooth sound-box.
- Supports most digital products using Bluetooth,such as: iPad,iPod touch,iPhone,Android phone,Bluetooth PC,PSP and PS Vita.
- Complies with Bluetooth 2.1,Plug and Play. Support A2DP v1.2,compatible with all devices enabled with A2DP stereo Bluetooth.
- Transmission distance: typically up to 10 meters(30 feet)
* Bluetooth Music Receiver Adapter for 30 Pin iPod/iPhone Docking Speakers
* Bluetooth stereo music receiver, transmits music to speaker and eliminates the hassle of having to dock your device.
* Compatible with Bluetooth 4.1 device, includes iPhone,iPod touch,iPad,Android,Galaxy,Blackberry,Nokia,Sony Ericsson,PSP Go,Bluetooth PC and Laptop and so on.
* Suitable for almost all iPod/iPhone Bluetooth Sounddocks, fits most analog 30 pin connector dock speakers on the market currently, here is a list of the models we have personally tested:
Bose SoundDock 10, Bose SoundDock Portable
YAMAHA TSX-130, TSX-70, PDX-13
SUNMUSE B1 D6 B4
All PHILIPS Speakers
IHOME ALL SERIES
DOSS ALL SERIES
PLEASE NOTE: these are not the only models that work with the dongle, these are just the models we have tested out. Other models will work with our product.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THESE MODELS
- Older Bose SoundDock Series 1 (One/ 1st Generation) and Bose SoundDock II (Two)
- Pure I-10
- B&W Zeppelin
- Sony CMT-BX77DBi , Sony HCD-BX77DBi
- Rothaudio CHARLIE 2.0
- Edifier iF360
- Logitech: S00100, S00067, Logic3
- YAMAHA TSX-140, YAMAHA CRX-550, YAMAHA YDS-12
- Philips: DS1100, DS850
- JBL On Stage 1, On Stage 2
- panasonic SC-HC20DB, SA-BTX70, home theatre system
- Klipsch I grove dock, InMotion dock
1) Bluetooth music receiver connects directly to iPod speaker 30-pin dock, and then the red LED lamp and the blue LED lamp will flicker alternately until they enter paring mode, which means the device starts to work normally. Perform bluetooth pairing operations after it is on for 30 seconds.
2) After it enters paring mode, enable the bluetooth function for the devices such as iPad, iPhone, bluetooth PC, cell phone and any other digital products with bluetooth function. Search bluetooth devices or new devices to find I-LINK and connect it. Password input for paring is needed, and the default password is: 0000.
3) After successful paring, the red LED lamp will turn off and the blue LED lamp will flicker slowly, which means it has been connected already. Then you can begin playing music.
4) To change the play device during normal operation, disconnect the connected bluetooth device/phone, and then perform paring connection for the other bluetooth devices that you wish to pair.
Complies with Bluetooth 4.1 + EDR, Class 2
Support A2DP V1.2 & AVRCP
Powered from 30-pin dock
Transmission distance: not less than 10 meters
Dimensions: 43.5 * 35.5 * 7 mm
2 indicators flicker alternately when there is no connection. Blue light flicker slowly after successful connection
- Keep it away from high temperatures and damp environment; place it in ventilated and dry environment.
- Keep from Exposure to rain in case of severe shock.
- Do not open the cover, in case of electrical shock or any other accidents. For repairs, please ask for help our company or professional electricians.
- If any metal part or liquid drops into it, switch off the power at once. It can be used only after examination by a professional.